Sunday 16 July 2017

Cosy feeling



I am sitting in my summer cottage and nice fire is warming me while I am eating strawberries. Just to get you back to Finnish summer reality, it is also raining outside.

I am wondering, what is making me feel so cosy, just being happy and relax in the sofa. Is it the fire or is it the green nature outside? In the city I do not have fire and from the window I see my neighbour's window.

I would like to bring the same feeling to my home than I have here in the summer cottage.

Hint: If you do not want to look the neighbour's window, make green curtain, my recommendation is hoya.
Care: Small pot, good soil, does not like to be in wet soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No roots

I wonder what is so fascinating with airplants... Makes you wonder, do you prefer to have your roots deep in the soil or... Hint:  ...